We welcome your comments and expect participants to treat each other and the bloggers with respect. We review all comments before they’re posted. Comments become part of the public domain. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please don't include personal information.
We won't post:
- spam or off-topic comments
- comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific groups
- sales pitches, promotions, or links to commercial sites
- comments that contain clearly misleading or false information
- comments that contain personal information, like home addresses.
Don't use an email address or a name of a website as your username. If a comment includes a link to a commercial website, we’ll delete the link and post the comment. We won’t edit comments except to remove links.
Don’t use this blog to report fraud or deceptive practices. To file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, please use the FTC Complaint Assistant.
Don’t use this blog to file official comments on the public record about pending FTC rules or actions. To file a public comment, follow the instructions in the FTC Federal Register notice.
If you have questions about the commenting policy, please contact us.